Welcome To Alcoholics Anonymous
Your Resource for West Michigan AA Information
Who Are We ?
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Copyright © by The A.A. Grapevine, Inc.
- Next District Meeting - July 10th @ Whitelake
- Bay Mills Men's Retreat in Brimley - May 6,7,8
- Northern Michigan Inter Area Annual Spring Roundup in Grayling, May 27,28,29
- WHITECAPS GAME!!! Saturday, July 30
- 64th Michigan State AA Convention August 26-28
- 21st Annual White River Mens Spiritual Retreat July 29,30,31
-- Click Here To Return To Top Of Page --